Commercial Roofing – Service Technician
Salary: $16.00 to $25.00 /hour
Large Northeast Ohio/Western Pennsylvania Commercial Roofing contractor is searching for a Lead Service Technician.
The Lead Service Technician will work to complete repairs to the specification of manufacturers and customers’ satisfaction. You will need a strong knowledge of various roofing systems and the ability to identify deficiencies in a roof and then make repairs and/or repair recommendations. Must also be presentable and a good communicator as you will be dealing directly with customers. Only highly-dependable and experienced foreman-grade employees can be a lead service technician.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Service Technicians diagnose the source of the leak and repair the roof in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
- Perform repairs and maintenance on all roof systems including BUR, Modified Bitumen, TPO, EPDM, PVC, and Sealants.
- Lead Service Technicians will check in and out with customers and provide adequate documentation of roof diagnosis and repair methods.
- Lead Service Technicians will work with and train the Service Technician II (Helper) and teach them proper safety, repair, and maintenance techniques.
- Experience with FCS software is a plus.
- Assure compliance to the safety standards, norms and rules are followed at all times.
We are a Firestone Master Contractor, Firestone Partner in Quality and Carlisle ESP award recipient and looking for the best.
Diamond Roofing Systems understand the value of our employees and offer a full compensation plan including comprehensive benefits such as Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K profit sharing and 3% salary match.