Inside Account Manager/Business Developer
Warren, OH 44484
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/INSIDE ACCOUNT MANAGER at a company ranked #12 by Case Western Reserve Weatherhead School of Management for FASTEST GROWING COMPANIES in Northeast Ohio.
Diamond Roofing Systems one of Ohio’s largest commercial and industrial Roofing Contractors is located in Warren and Akron OH is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a team member of Diamond Roofing Systems you will build and develop customer relationships within Northeast Ohio and Western Pa. Diamond Roofing Systems in December was recognized by Case Western Reserve Weatherhead School as #12 for the fastest Growing Companies in Northeast Ohio. Our customer base is a list of Who’s Who’s among the Fortune 100 and 500 community.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding roofing needs
- Work with Account Managers to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Strong internet company research capabilities with ability to find true decision makers or influencers
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about Diamond Roofing Systems services
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As a Diamond Roofing Systems Team Member, you will receive…
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- 401K 3% salary match
- 401K Profit sharing
- Health Insurance with dental and vison
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing services based on customer needs
- Preferred but not required, Customer Relationship Management experience (Salesforce)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers if needed
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.