Commercial Roofing Project Manager
Large Northeast Ohio/Western Pennsylvania Commercial Roofing contractor is searching for a Commercial Roofing Project Manager and Superintendent. Work in partnership with supporting staff and project foreman to coordinate and manage projects from start to finish. You will monitor the job-site safety; quality of workmanship and communicate throughout the project to insure we provide our customers with exceptional service. We are a Firestone Master Contractor and Carlisle ESP award recipient and looking for the best.
We understand the value of our employees and offer a full compensation plan including comprehensive benefits such as Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K profit sharing and 3% salary match along with paid vacation and company vehicle.
- Manage and supervise commercial roofing projects and multiple crews
- Read and understand roofing specifications and details and be able to properly plan out jobs and perform work accordingly within schedules.
- Communicate with external and internal customers before, during and after job completion.
- Promote quality workmanship and provide training as necessary.
- Comply and promote all Safety Policies and Procedures, including any specific jobsite requirements and maintain Housekeeping throughout the project.
- Ensure jobs are completed in the most efficient and most cost-effective manner.
- Recruit, train, mentor and retain dependable and knowledgeable workforce.
- Knowledge of commercial / industrial roofing experience
- Knowledge of Carlisle, Firestone and Johns Mansville roof systems
- Construction Management Degree but not required
- Ability to understand project specifications and details
- Good communication and organization skills are required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
Safety training is a key component of our organization’s productivity and prosperity. We provide on-going education and OSHA Safety Training to ensure our employees are protected from workplace hazards and are given the knowledge and skills they need to work safely.